How to Use Denote
Denote is the most effective tool for empowering marketer and creative strategists in the ad workflow！This is a guide on how to get started with Denote to accelerate your creative work.
30 Second Summary
Denote is a simple but comprehensive asset management software that aims to capture, organize, and collaborate on creative files.
- Save ads from platforms like Facebook Ad Library, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest and more using extension.
- Store, organize and manage the totality of creative asset in a single location. Stay organized with Folders & Boards, tags and automated industry filters.
- Share board/creative with anyone.
- Create teams to manage creatives with others, and discuss to spark ideas.
Create an account:
Visit Denote registration page to create an account using an email + secure password or your Gmail account.
Or you can use one-click Google account login directly on the Denote website homepage.
Download the Offcial Extension:
Denote - Save TikTok & Facebook Ad is an effective material gathering tool to save ads. You can save ads directly from Multiple Platforms：
- Facebook Ad Library
- TikTok Creative Center
- TikTok Commercial Content Library
- Youtube Ads
- Google Ads
- Etsy & Shopify (Coming soon)
Good News! - TikTok watermark remover is now working
- Get video URL from TikTok Creative Center
- Paste the URL
- Then you can downoad ads without watermark!
Save Ads to Your Single Home
Click the "New Creative" button,you will see the new creative page.
- To save ads to your Denote library you must have our Extension - Save TikTok & Facebook AD installed.
- Once the Extension installation is complete, you can access TikTok, Facebook, and other platforms and get a dropdown + a save button. The dropdown allows you to select what board you would like to save the ad to.
- Denote also allows you to upload local videos or images by simply clicking the button labeled "local upload".
Creative Details (AD Data)
When you save ads to Denote we also include all the associated metadata from the platform. To view this, simply click on the button located in the top right corner of the creative to launch the creative details.
When launched, you will see the ad data:
- Saved Time
- Document Type
- Objective/CTA Type
- Original Page
AD Performance （Each platform displays different data）
- Landing page
- Author Data
- Brand Name
- Video Views
Manage Your Creatives
1. Folder & Board
- Keep your files organized by creating folders and boards. You can name the folder based on your team's name or the intended creative purpose.Folders are a level up from Boards.
- This way, you can efficiently manage your files and stay on top of your creative projects.
2. Automated industry filters
The filtering feature supports you to select creative files based on various attributes, making it easy to find the exact file you need. You can find your creatives using the following filtering options：
- Saved Time
You can easily categorize existing files by adding tags, ensuring easy access and streamlined file management in the future.
4. Batch Download Creatives
Select the ads you want to download. You can easily batch download ads or creatives you saved.
Share Creative & Board
Click the "Share" button to copy link of board or creative, then you are able to share your creative content with your partners.
1. Create your teams and invite others to join.
- When creating a new team, in addition to providing a team name, you'll also need to specify the number of seats for the team.
- Administrators and team owner have permission to invite and remove members.
- To invite members, you can use the "invite" button in the top menu bar or on the members list page for a specific team. After selecting the team, enter the member's email and assign them a role within the team.
- If the number of seats reaches the limit, additional seats can be purchased by team owner. Since each seat is paid, inviting members should be carefully considered.
- If a member is removed from the team, the number of seats for that team increases by one.
2. Collaborate and manage ads with your team.
- Collaborate with team members to save, manage, and engage in real-time discussions on creative ideas within the idea details page.
- Team up for ad collaboration！
Go ahead, dive in and experience the amazing Denote!